|2007 Costruzioni Aeronautiche Tecnam P92 Echo Super
N508TE (sn 1110)
Photo taken Nov. 02, 2010 @ Palm Beach County Park Airport - West Palm Beach, FL - USA (LNA / KLNA)
|Photo © Marcel Siegenthaler
The Tecnam P92 Echo and Tecnam P92 Eaglet are high-winged, light aircraft built by the Tecnam aircraft company, which is based in Naples, Italy.
- P92 Echo: Available with 80 hp or 100 hp Rotax 912 engine.
- P92 SEASKY: Amphibian version of the P92 Echo.
- P92 S Echo: Redesigned wings, engine cowling, windshield and fairing to reduce drag. Available with 81 hp Rotax 912U or 100 hp Rotax 912S.
- P92 Echo Super: With 100 hp Rotax 912ULS.
- P92 J: A upgraded version of the Echo. Available with 81 hp Rotax 912U.
- P92 JS: Upgraded version of the P92-J with 100 hp Rotax 912S. Changes include shortened wings, metal flaps, redesigned engine cowling and fairings.
- P92 2000RG: Fuselage redesigned, shorter wingspan, retractable landing gear. With 100 hp Rotax 912S engine.
- P92 Eaglet: 100 hp Rotax 912 engine, adds winglets to improve aerodynamic efficiency
Specifications (P92 Echo Super)
Crew: one, pilot
Capacity: one passenger
Length: 6.40 m (20 ft 11 in)
Wingspan: 8.70 m (28 ft 6 in)
Height: 2.50 m (8 ft 3 in)
Wing area: 12 m2 (129 ft2)
Empty weight: 670 lbs (304 kg)
Useful load: 650 lbs (295 kg)
Max takeoff weight: 1,212 lbs (550 kg)
Powerplant: 1 × Rotax 912ULS, 100 hp (73.5 kW)
Never exceed speed: 270 km/h (168 mph)
Maximum speed: 235 km/h at sea-level (124 kts)
Cruise speed: 215 km/h (105 kts)
Stall speed: 63 km/h (33 kts)
Range: 800 km (500 mi)
Service ceiling: 4500 m (14,760 ft)
Rate of climb: 354 m/min (1,161 ft/min)
Take off run: 100 m (328 ft)
Landing distance: 100 m (328 ft)
Complies with JAR-VLA airworthiness regulations